Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired,
authoritative Word of God. It is without error in all its
- We believe that there is one God, Lord
of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: the
Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ;
in His virgin birth; in His perfect, sinless life; in His
miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His
shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension
to heaven to the right hand of God the Father; and in His
personal and visible return in power and glory.
- We believe that all people are lost sinners
and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of
the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled
to live a godly life.
- We believe that all people will be resurrected-those
who are saved to eternal life and those who are lost to
- We believe in the spiritual unity of
believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that God, as Creator, is the
ultimate Owner of all possessions on earth. God has given
people the authority to be stewards of those possessions
and the responsibility to faithfully manage them according
to the principles in the Word of God.
Who am I in God's View?
Click here to find out who you are in God's eyes and who He has called you to be.