Career Direct® Consultant
Crown Financial Ministries associates with independent professionals who are experienced in some aspect of human resource management to provide these services. These services will have a Christian outreach by teaching and consulting from a biblical perspective: specifically, that our talents are from God and we are to use them to serve Him in all we do.
Consultants will primarily use Career Direct® materials to conduct fee-based career counseling and coaching, administer assessments, and/or provide consulting services in their local communities.
Qualifications for Career Direct® Consultants
- The essential element for all Career Direct® consultants is an open acknowledgment that Jesus Christ is Lord of their lives. This should be evidenced not only by word but also through an exemplary Christian witness in the local community. Their lives should reflect the fruit of the Spirit, and people who meet them should see their love for Christ through personal character, church involvement, and family commitment.
- Consultants must have sufficient education and experience to carry out career consulting, counseling, and coaching. Qualified individuals are provided with resource materials to use with the career testing instruments.
- Consultants are independent businesspeople and should have a good reputation in the community for meeting financial obligations and providing quality reliable service.
Goals of the Career Direct Network
- To teach biblical principles of stewardship regarding individual talents for work.
- To help the individual discover his or her God given pattern of talents for work through a career assessment.
- To help young people and adults make sound career decisions.
- To help parents guide their children in career planning.
If you are feel that you qualify and are called by God to serve in this area please get in touch with the Career Development department of Crown Financial Ministries by email: email@example.com